Weekend Truthful Cat Blogging # 244


life is bliss peculiarly later roughly KFC fried chicken


It has been a piece since I stimulate got blogged virtually the kitties that I idea it volition endure overnice to revive my weekend posts on the felines. This weekend, the adorable kitties aka Kassim, Othello too Salome from Paulchen's Foodblog are hosting, thence nosotros are joining their political party of felines from all over the world.

This weekend, I'll percentage a film taken of Gigi, my ginger darling who rules the household amongst her Fe orangish paw. I've been told she's a rare 1 - a completely ginger gal that is talkative too has potent opinions on what she wants inwards life. It's ever virtually her (of course! since I'm merely the lowly retainer who opens the tin of tuna too gives her Iams to her) - "give me that infinite on the bed, or else", "I desire that slice of KFC fried chicken, delight please," too etc. Despite all that, I grade upwardly amongst it, every mo 1 await at her adorable facial expression upwardly ever wins me over.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel