Penang Curry Mee @ Restoran Ok, Ss2, Petaling Jaya

Lui cha here. The enterprising possessor would come upwards up alongside diverse types - swallow it alongside crispy fried noodles, alongside healthier brownish rice as well as the latest version I came across, all wrapped upwards inward a cheong fun or rice flour roll. Priced at RM2.50 a roll, it was a niggling pricey but yummy materials indeed alongside loads of greens within.

crispy popiah

Another stall that kept live occupied was the crispy popiah house that bore a striking resemblance to what is served at Sisters Popiah. This stall wasn't equally overnice equally the Sisters but was pretty passable as well as decent.

I live struck lottery 1 day, equally I only managed to larn far past times 9.30 am (I'm non much of an early on riser!) as well as after begging for a bowl, I live got a sense of savour of the infamous curry mee alongside the feature mild curry flavor topped alongside cockles, tofu puffs, blood cubes as well as brownish cuttlefish. I've been hankering for a porky version of Penang styled curry mee for quite around time, particularly since I institute out Lorong Seratus Tahun has stopped serving their version alongside blood cubes since they accept gone "pork free". This version passed muster for that solar daytime but didn't wow my tastebuds to sing, hallelujah!! I wonder whether I got curt changed since it was literally the chip of the barrel. Nevertheless, I shall endeavor over again to provide for an before bowl. Now who is going to give me an early on wake upwards telephone vociferation upwards for me to accomplish in that place past times 8am!!

Restoran OK
Jalan SS2/10
Petaling Jaya

(Non Halal. Restaurant too sells amazingly skillful wantan noodles alongside siu kau, Sarawak noodles as well as enterprise hither at black for the Teochew braised duck.)

*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed hither is alone based on my personal tastebuds as well as may vary for others. This review is fourth dimension sensitive; changes may move on to the house afterward on that tin touching this opinion. The reviewer too declares that she has non received whatever monetary or non-monetary compensation from this house for writing the review.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel