Gong 11 Fa Cai (Happy Novel Year) - May The Twelvemonth Of Tiger Select You Lot Roaring Success


yee sang waiting to locomote tossed

I must acknowledge inwards the midst of rushing to encounter deadlines, I select kinda forgot most the upcoming festivities. It's been then bad this year, I've alone had 1 lou sang session that was frankly real dismal (I pegged it equally the worst e'er I select eaten inwards my lifetime!). Hopefully amongst the festivities starting on Sunday, it volition hateful I tin mail away rectify that pitiful expose of lou sang sessions.

raw fish, ingredients for that festive dish

One of the places I am ready to bask yee sang is Sek Yuen - that venerable establishment where fourth dimension seems to stand upwards even then from the 1960s. Even their yee sang feels real onetime styled - platform bowls for the ingredients together with an fifty-fifty older human dishing out the ingredients inwards the correct proportions on a large platter. My oral fissure is salivating at the idea of such deliciousness! Definitely can't expect for that session.

assembling yee sang is alone for the expert

In the meantime, piece I larn forth to fulfil my resolutions to bask the festivities, I desire to want all of you, "Gong Xi Fa Cai! May the Year of Tiger convey you lot roaring success, loads of neat nutrient together with goodness luck! Enjoy yourself during the long break!" (More Sek Yuen pictures are available inwards
the Flickr set.)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel