Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar

 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar
 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar

Sugar high time...I'm a large fan of sweets (if y'all accept non noticed.


Not i to by upward a sweetness treat, I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens, that forgotten business office of Bangsar away from its glam side.


I honey their "old fashioned" bakes or existent cakes every bit I similar to telephone proper substantive upward them. None of that frou frou sponge cake layers made from mixes together with mousse layers. Here y'all accept cakes that I y'all tin hand the sack only swallow on its ain (au naturel) without lashings of fakey pearly white non dairy cream topping. Even if icing is anointed on its perfect crumb, it is only a piffling to heighten its taste.


 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar
 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar


It is thank y'all to beau nutrient blogger, A Whiff of Lemongrass, that I discovered this place.


Since the house is super pocket-size (just a one-half shop), it tin hand the sack live on quite difficult to spot. We constitute it nestled betwixt a hospital together with a reflexology centre. For those familiar with Bangsar, it is on the same row every bit the infamous java store everyone stops for their Sarawak laksa fix.


The infinite is narrow together with wide. Tables get-go inwards forepart but walk to the dorsum for their treasure trove of goodies.  For a wider look, mirrors were placed on i side piece the other side of the wall is decorated with pictures from their launch together with friends.


It has a rather whimsy charming air to it with the clothe peg stringing the pictures together with of course, their moustaches. I'm non likewise certain what is the storey behind it but their trademark is a bushy mustache that reminds me a piffling of Groucho Mark's trademark look.


We sit down downward for tea - salted caramel brownie (RM5) for him together with infant lime cake (RM4) for me.


The sweetness treats come upward inwards plates that remind me a piffling of Easter eggs.


 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar


I honey my tangy cake with a slightly petroleum crumb together with that slick of cream cheese frosting on it. The cake is a piffling sourish from the lime syrup that I similar but the other one-half does non (he is of the type who hates sourish things but leans towards the sweet)


He prefers his brownie flecked with tabular array salt crystals together with drizzled with caramel. One can't resist bites of that chocolate goodness together with I terminate upward stealing quite a few bites of it.


 I kinda cruel for this teeny weeny cafe tucked inwards Lucky Gardens Cafe Crumbs @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar




On some other occasion, nosotros raid their shelves for cakes to part with household unit of measurement (who loved it too!).


I honey the cheesecakes likewise - with a biscuit crumb together with a non overly dense cream cheese base of operations that is withal soft. Two flavours available, a peach together with ginger together with white chocolate huckleberry (RM6.50 each). The ginger is non that pronounced though but y'all larn bits of canned peaches inside the creamy layer. Both flavours are non overly sweet.


For the Chinese New Year, they accept a Standard Mandarin brownie (RM5) flecked with Standard Mandarin jam. It is fudgey together with has a slight tang to it but I withal prefer the salted caramel version. We also sample the pumpkin carrot cake (RM5). I acknowledge I left it inwards the refrigerator for some fourth dimension earlier I got roughly to eating this but after leaving it out for a while, the crumb was soft together with non dry. My only electrical load is the brownish saccharide seemed to dominate to a greater extent than versus whatever carrot or pumpkin taste. Nevertheless the crumb of this cake was withal rather prissy together with moist.


I reckon I'll provide in i trial again to endeavour to a greater extent than sweets. On the final see I spotted vanilla creme brulee (yum!) together with they also serve sandwiches, which nosotros accept yet to try.


Cafe Crumbs
10, Lorong Ara Kiri Dua
Lucky Gardens
Bangsar


(Halal. Located along the same row every bit Pappa John's pizza, Nam Chuan coffeeshop together with the Alliance Bank Berhad. Closed on Mondays. For to a greater extent than pictures, come across my Flickr set.)


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed hither is solely based on my personal tastebuds together with may vary for others. This review is fourth dimension sensitive; changes may tumble out to the house afterward on that tin hand the sack deport upon this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has non received whatever monetary or non-monetary compensation from this house for writing the review.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel