Penang 1 @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong

That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this house Penang One @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong

Call me a nutrient stalker..


That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this place, where I sneakily took pictures of all their smashing food.


That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this house Penang One @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong


There is ever a lot of excitement when I detect something new.


With this place, I was thrilled to detect it served a rare beingness inwards Kuala Lumpur i.e. the duck kway teow soup noodles.


From what I sympathise from Penang-nites, that dish is non in addition to then mutual also on the island.


That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this house Penang One @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong




At Penang One, you lot larn to relish the Cecil Street Market's noodles inwards the modern comforts of a kopitiam.


Rather than go 4 hours upwardly to Penang, they convey all those yummy street nutrient correct to Puchong. (not actually your doorstep if you lot alive far far away from that suburb).


That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this house Penang One @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong That is how I felt amongst numerous visits I did to this house Penang One @ Bandar Puteri Puchong, Puchong


There are also loads more....curry mee, char kway teow, Hokkien prawn mee, cendol, ais kacang, rice dumplings from Cintra Market, assam laksa, nyah kuih in addition to my large favourite i.e. Macalister Lane's prawn glue chee cheong fun.


So larn forth in addition to relish all these Penang goodies. For the sum story, click on this link.


Penang One
G5, Jalan Puteri 2/1
Bandar Puteri
Puchong


Tel: 03-80520181


(Non Halal. For to a greater extent than pictures in addition to the location map, run into the Flickr set.)


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed hither is alone based on my personal tastebuds in addition to may vary for others. This review is fourth dimension sensitive; changes may tumble out to the house afterward on that tin comport on this opinion. The reviewer also declares that she has non received whatsoever monetary or non-monetary compensation from this house for writing the review.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel