Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Trouble Concern Park, Kuala Lumpur

I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


"I've got chills, they're multiplying," sang John Travolta inwards Grease's You're The One That I Want.

I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear - that thrill (and chills) of sharing a closed cloak-and-dagger of how skillful the house is. While I realise non everything I similar appeals to the full general world (I tend to induce got weird tastes different an average Malaysian), it notwithstanding excites me to part it. And yes, it's almost macarons - again! (there goes the chorus of groans).



I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


I commencement read almost this house from Hungry Female. She raved almost their truffle macarons that I decided it worthy to larn inwards to the listing of places to banking concern check out. Hence ane day, I decided to seize the chance to induce got a motility to Taman Desa to banking concern check it out.


I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


I got a picayune lost trying to figure my means to a greater extent than or less Taman Desa. It didn't aid someone threw me a cerise herring that led me to Ficelle at Taman Danau Desa instead. I pushed on too institute it at the Desa Business Park close the burn downward station.


It's difficult to spot the house since there's no signboard but luckily I matched it to their frontage pictures from the Facebook. I wanted to holler Bingo when I discovered the place.


I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


The shoplot houses a pristine white too stainless steel outfitted bakery where they operate on the cakes too macarons. Don't await a showcase of cakes or macarons though since everything is kept away.


While the cakes quest to survive pre-ordered (read their website for details), the macarons are available on a daily footing depending on what is available. I suspect truffle is yesteryear gild too thus mayhap ane 24-hour interval I'll larn my grubby hands on those delectable gems.


I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


Nevertheless my haul of macarons for that surprise see was pretty decent. I liked how they were packaged them inwards smashing dark boxes that give the colourful gems a aspect akin to an eyeshadow box. Eat your nitty-gritty out MAC cosmetics!


When you lot detect awesome macarons, the best matter is to part them. I brought them over to my as macaron crazy friend CS too thus she could give me her persuasion straightaway. 


I oft experience that means whenever I weblog almost a house I dear  Les Deux Garcons @ Desa Business Park, Kuala Lumpur


That afternoon, nosotros had a especial tea political party amid stacks of legal dark-brown files too tasted almost all of the macarons amongst her colleague J. Copious cups of java too Korean millet tea were likewise provided. 


Our impromtu macaron tea political party saw us going oooh too aah over their superb wasabi season (beautifully balanced amongst only a hint of horseradish to larn inwards less sweet), lemon vanilla (another winner amongst a vanilla greyness rhythm too non overly tangy lemon ganache), passionfruit (who said xanthous is bad!?), pistachio (sigh!) too greenish olive (a picayune faint).


We likewise sampled other flavours similar caramel, strawberry, peanut butter too night chocolate. They're pretty skillful but non as heed blowing as the winners list.


Each perfectly formed macaron has a low-cal too good balanced flavour. They're likewise non too thus sugariness amongst a wonderful soft mash ane time bitten into. These exquisite gems may likely survive the best ones inwards town at the moment.


Seems the possessor Yeong trained inwards Bangkok inwards a pastry kitchen. I'm likewise itching to endeavour their cakes including their marble buttercake too the French gateaux. If they lavish the same dear on their cakes similar their macarons, I see they're winners. Incidentally they induce got a wicked feel of humor inwards identifying their macarons. For instance, the ones amongst a white rhythm too a greenish ganache filling is pistachio to resemble the nut spell night chocolate has a xanthous rhythm that resembles a ripe cocoa pod.


Macarons are priced at RM78 for a box of 12 diverse flavours. For to a greater extent than data of their prices too how to gild meet their website.


Les Deux Garcons
16, Jalan 2/109E
Desa Business Park
Taman Desa
Kuala Lumpur


Tel: 03-7980 0200


(Pork Free. Open from 9.30am to 6pm from Tuesday to Sunday. Cakes must survive pre-ordered vide their website or meet their facebook page. They likewise create delivery but you lot quest to banking concern check amongst them where they deliver. Call ahead to banking concern check availability of flavours too macarons. For to a greater extent than pictures, meet my Flickr set.)


*Disclaimer: The opinions expressed hither is alone based on my personal tastebuds too may vary for others. This review is fourth dimension sensitive; changes may move on to the house afterwards on that tin deport upon this opinion. The reviewer likewise declares that she has non received whatever monetary or non-monetary compensation from this house for writing the review.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel